Monday, February 7, 2011

The Zombie SPEAKS!!!!!!

The life of a zombie is an often hectic and unpredictable one, but it fortunately does not prevent me from taking an hour out of my undead existence to liven up a friend's podcast. To tide you over until my next review (coming soon, I promise!), here's my appearance on my good friend Brandon Easton's podcast, "Writing for Rookies", recorded earlier today. Thanks to Brandon for having me as a guest, and my apologies to this year's Oscar-nominated screenwriters for more or less cursing at you.

http://writingforrookies.podcastpeople.com/posts/41802

2 comments:

  1. For some reason I can't access the site. It looks like the account has been suspended. Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Ed I checked too and it said same thing. Bummer :(

    ReplyDelete